It is our commitment to protect your privacy. We only collect your personal information for a clear purpose. We will strictly abide by our responsibilities and obligations to you, and will not distribute your personal information. We may only share your information with partners who comply with Yuejiang Technology's privacy protection. Yuejiang Technology will not sell your personal information.
Personal information refers to various information recorded electronically or otherwise that can be used alone or in combination with other information to identify a specific person or reflect the activities of a specific person.
(1) To provide you with the service of placing an order
1. When you place an order on our website, you need to fill in your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number, credit card expiration date, and other information. This information is only used to complete the transaction and help us provide you with better service and support.
2. We use secure servers hosted by PayPal and other third-party credit card processors to encrypt all customer personal information and send it to us, including name, address, credit card number, credit card expiration date, etc. Encryption prevents your personal information from being used maliciously. Your credit card information is only used for online transactions.
(2) To provide you with software programming services
1. The information you filled in when you registered your account. When you use our products or services, you can log in directly through your email address, or you can provide us with personal information, including your user name and password. You can also choose to add your email address and phone number to your account. You can also choose to provide us with your avatar, nickname, and link your WeChat account according to your own needs to improve your personal information or increase the convenience of account login, but if you do not provide this information, it will not affect your regular use of our services.
2.The information you submitted through our customer service or when participating in an event organized by Yuejiang Technology. The questionnaire you fill out when participating in online activities may contain your name, telephone number, e-mail address, user ID, student ID, etc.
3.The information you submit to us by other means. When you use our services, you can voluntarily fill in your nickname, gender, birthday, and location information. This information may be used to establish user portraits in order to provide you with more accurate and personalized products and services. If we have legitimate reasons to suspect that your user information, published information, etc. do not comply to local laws and regulations, we have the right to modify your registered nickname, published information, etc., or suspend or terminate your account, or suspend or terminate the provision of all or part of the services of this platform.
4.We do not collect user biometrics (face photos or videos) and other sensitive information for identification. The face recognition function and ID card recognition function in the software programming service are only used for teaching and demonstration. When you choose to use this function, your image data will be encrypted and sent to the background of a third-party cloud service. We promise that your identification content will not be used for any other purpose. If you do not agree to our collection of the above information, we will not be able to provide you with face recognition or ID card recognition functions, but it will not affect your regular use of our other functions.
(3) Operation log information
When you use Yuejiang's products or services, the system may automatically collect certain information through cookies or other methods and save it as relevant web logs. The purpose of collecting such information is to improve and optimize the product experience through data statistics, ensure service stability and network security. Such information includes your detailed usage when using software programming services, your browsing information when you log in to the web page, your product and service usage records, network status, language used, access date and time, location permissions, storage permissions, voice permissions, and image acquisition (face recognition statement block).
(4) Continuous development and optimization of products and services
We use the information collected to ensure our business operations, such as evaluating, maintaining and improving the performance of products and services. When the software system fails, the Yuejiang Technology open platform will record and analyze the information generated when the system fails to optimize the platform's related services. In order to iterate and develop new products and services, we may perform statistical analysis of the collected information to assist in decision-making, but the data analysis results do not contain any identifying information about users.
(2) Web beacons and pixel tags
In addition to Cookies, we also use other similar technologies such as web beacons and pixel tags on our websites and software programming service platforms. For example, the email we send you may contain a click URL that links to the content of our website.
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than Yuejiang Technology.
Except in the following cases:
1. Sharing with explicit consent: after obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
2. We may share your personal information with the outside world in accordance with laws and regulations, or in accordance with mandatory requirements of competent government departments.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
1. Transfer with express consent: after obtaining your express consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties.
(3) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information in the following cases:
1. After obtaining your express consent.
2. Legal-based disclosure: we may publicly disclose your personal information when required by law, legal procedures, litigation, or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
1. We have used security measures to protect the personal information you provide and prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of the data. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information. For example, when exchanging data (such as credit card information) between your browser and the “service”, it is protected by SSL encryption. We also provide a secure browsing method for the software service platform. We will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data. We will use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on data and deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information. We will hold security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
2.We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that no irrelevant personal information is collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purposes described in this policy, unless the retention period needs to be extended or is permitted by law.
3.The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment. Email, instant messaging, and communication methods with OTHER APP users are not encrypted. We strongly recommend that you do not send personal information using THESE METHODS. Please use a complex password to help us ensure the security of your account.
4.The Internet environment is not 100% secure, and we will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us. We remind you that the Internet risks that you may encounter include the destruction of our physical, technical, or management protection facilities that may result in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information.
5. After an unfortunate personal information security incident occurs, we will inform you in a timely manner in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the handling measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions you can independently prevent and reduce risks, remedial measures for you, etc. We will inform you of the relevant circumstances of the incident in a timely manner by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the personal information subject one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement.
At the same time, we will also take the initiative to report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
In accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations, standards, and common practices in other countries and regions, we guarantee that you will exercise the following rights to your personal information:
(1) Access to your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, except for rules provided by laws and regulations. If you want to exercise your right to data access, you can access it by yourself in the following ways:
Account information - if you want to access or edit the personal information in your account, change your password, add security information, or close your account, etc., you can perform such operations by visiting the main page of the software service platform.
(2) Correct your personal information
When you find that there is an error in the personal information we use, you have the right to ask us to make corrections. You can self-modify it at any time by using our web form. If you encounter problems, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or consult and submit an application for correction.
(3) Delete your personal information
In the following cases, you can make a request and ask us to delete your personal information:
1. If our processing of personal information violates laws and regulations.
2. If we collect and use your personal information without your consent.
3. If our processing of personal information violates our agreement with you.
4. If you no longer use our products or services, or you have canceled your account.
5. If we no longer provide you with products or services.
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the entities that obtained your personal information from us at the same time, requesting them to delete it in a timely manner, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, or these entities have obtained your independent authorization.
When you delete information from our service, we may not immediately delete the corresponding information from the backup system, but we will delete this information when the backup is updated.
(4)Change the scope of your authorization and consent
Each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed (see “Part One” of this policy). For the collection and use of additional personal information collected, you can give or withdraw your authorization and consent at any time. You can send an email to this address email@example.com, informing your authorization.
When you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your authorization.
(5) The personal information subject obtains a copy of the personal information
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information, you can send an email to the address support @dobot-robots.com to obtain your information.
(6) Constrain the automatic decision-making of the information system
In some business functions, we may only make decisions based on non-manual automatic decision-making mechanisms, including information systems, algorithms, etc. If these decisions significantly affect your legitimate rights and interests, you have the right to ask us for an explanation, and we will also implement appropriate actions.
(7) Respond to the above request
For security, you may need to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We may first ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
We will reply within 15 days. If you are not satisfied, you can also complain through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not charge a fee for your reasonable request. We may reject requests that are repeated for no reason and require excessive technical means (for example, need to develop a new system or fundamentally change current practices), pose a risk to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very impractical (for example, involve backing up the information stored on the tape).
In the following cases, we will not be able to respond to your request in accordance with laws and regulations:
1. Directly related to national security and national defense security.
2. Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests.
3. Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments, etc.
4. There is sufficient evidence that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights.
5. Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations.
6. Involving trade secrets.
Our products, websites and services are aimed at students at the same time. Minors are not allowed to create their own user accounts without the consent of their parents or guardians.
For the collection of personal information of minors with the consent of parents or guardians, we will only use or publicly disclose this information as permitted by law, with the express consent of parents or guardians, or as necessary to protect minors.
Although local laws and customs define minors differently, we treat anyone under the age of 18 as a minor.
If we find that we have collected the personal information of a minor without the prior consent of a verifiable parent or guardian, we will delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
The personal information we collect and generate in the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored in the territory of the People's Republic of China.
Since we provide products or services through resources and servers all over the world, this means that after obtaining your authorization and consent, your personal information may be transferred to the overseas jurisdiction of the country/region where you use the product or service, or subject to access from these jurisdictions.
Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws, or even no relevant laws. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal information is adequately and equally protected in the People's Republic of China. For example, we will ask for your consent to the cross-border transfer of personal information, or implement security measures such as data identification before the cross-border data transfer.
Generally speaking, we only retain your personal information for the minimum time necessary to achieve the purpose. However, in the following cases, we may change the storage time of personal information due to the need to comply with legal requirements:
1.In order to comply with applicable laws and regulations and other relevant regulations.
2. To comply with court judgments, rules or other legal procedures.
3. In order to comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies or legally authorized organizations.
4. We are convinced that we need to comply with relevant regulations such as laws and regulations.
5. For purposes reasonably necessary to implement relevant service agreements or this policy, social and public interests, and protect the personal and property safety or other legitimate rights and interests of our customers, us or our affiliated companies, other users or employees.
When our products or services stop operating, we will notify you in the form of push notifications, announcements, etc., and delete or process your personal information anonymously within a reasonable period of time.
The major changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
1. Our service model has undergone major changes. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, how personal information is used, etc.
2. We have undergone major changes in our ownership structure, organizational structure, etc. Such as changes in owners caused by business adjustments, bankruptcies, mergers and acquisitions, etc.
3. The main objects of personal information such as sharing, transferring or public disclosure have changed.
4. Your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and the way in which they are expressed have undergone major changes.
5. When our responsible department, contact method, and complaint channel for handling personal information security change.
6. When the personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
We will also archive the previous version of this policy for your review.
Shenzhen Yuejiang Technology Co., Ltd.
Customer service number: 400 800 7266
Technical support email: email@example.com
Address: 9-10/F, Building 2, Chongwen Park, Nanshan Zhiyuan, Liuxian Avenue, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
Update time of this policy: May 1, 2021
Take part in automation transformation. Let’s work together towards a more efficient tomorrow.